Qualities of an Effective Team Player
- Willing To Learn: Knowing things is not enough.
- Giving a Helping Hand: Successful team players are always ready to reach out to
their fellow teammates to offer them help.
- Shares Their Expertise: Willing to teach others what they have learned.
- Contribute Ideas: Give suggestions and ideas and also listen to others’
suggestions and ideas on how the team may be stronger.
- Respectful To Others: Be reliable and show up to practice. Be dependable. Treat other teammates with respect.